Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sugar & spice and everything real nice

I'm pretty much sure that some of you guys out there must have seen this cute and sexy gashapon figure from one of my earlier posts but I have managed only to upload one photo of her. Since yesterday's weather was really crappy due to the raging typhoon, I took the time to do an impromptu photo shoot with this figure and was able to come up with a small set of her photos. Since I have no idea what her character name is nor from what anime/manga (or hentai for that matter) she originated, I have recently called her "Sugar & Spice" for the obvious reason that she looked sweet and all but with the swimwear she's wearing, your guess is as good as mine. 'Til the next feature, see ya!


(*Click on the images for larger view and more photos inside):







No comments:

Post a Comment