Saturday, January 28, 2012

More of 'em nude cuties coming right up!

Say 'Hi!' to our lovely, feisty friend...


I'm back once again ladies and gentlemen with another nude cutey from my small hentai gashapon collection and as always I'm still clueless as to where this figure originated.. but I'm guessing that this came from one of the infamous sets of Night Shift Nurses gashapons that can be found almost anywhere, genuine or bootleg that is.


Though I could be wrong since it is hard to distinguish precisely its origins... but nonetheless, a hentai figure will always be a hentai figure that any guy would possibly want and have in their stash of other toy goodies. Just this afternoon I decided to take some snapshots of her using my new and much sturdier camera tripod I got the other day and now positioning my camera in any angle that I desire is a breeze! Anyways I hope you guys like my new feature and 'til next time, stay safe always!...


(*Click on the images for larger view and more photos inside)






No comments:

Post a Comment