Monday, August 22, 2011

Creative lighting with my hentai gashapon toys

Lately I have been doing a lot of photography practice on creative lighting and so far I have been doing a little progress though I still have to learn a lot more on this endeavor. I decided one afternoon to use two of my hentai gashapon figs as test subjects. One unknown sexy figure from some BDSM-hentai series and the other from one of the feisty nurses of Night Shift Nurses.


Since I don't have the financial capacity to equip myself with those expensive strobist lights, I have managed to come up with my own lighting equipment that has somehow delivered the same, if not, close to the same effect of having strobist lights partially lighting your subject. And here folks are some of the sample shots I did:


(*Click on the images for larger view and more photos inside)


Night Shift Nurse 1


Night Shift Nurse 2
Unknown BDSM hentai figure
Unknown BDSM hentai figure 2
Unknown BDSM hentai figure 3
Unknown BDSM hentai figure 4
Unknown BDSM hentai figure 5
Unknown BDSM hentai figure 6

No comments:

Post a Comment