Friday, August 19, 2011

Cute and sexy anime figure

Around two Sundays ago I have managed to visit once more the toy shop that I frequent to whenever I needed to get my new stock of toys (which comprises mostly of loose/pre-owned items), it has been like three months since the last time I went there and I made sure that I stuck around the place for awhile and thoroughly checked their items that I might fancy, luckily I was able to find this particular gashapon of an unknown anime teen character in a "Borat-inspired" swimwear. I got to purchase the figure for Php 100 (roughly around $2.00 ++), it is pre-owned from the condition of the item but it wasn't damaged or something, yet this anime fig was is still material for my blog and I never hesitated to purchase it.
The unknown anime teen figure in a sexy swimwear
From the toys I've seen displayed inside their shop I'm confident that I'll be able to purchase more of them hopefully in the days to come... that is if I do get the chance to be there or if I don't get effin' lazy to have my butt over there and acquire new stuff. 'Till next time guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment