Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My most complete hentai gashapon set: Night Shift Nurses

My complete set of Night Shift Nurses hentai gashapons
This has got to be the only complete hentai figure set that I have in my collection and if my memory serves me right, I think I have spent like around Php 750 (roughly around $17.00) just to get them though it wasn't brand new and the shop that sold them tagged the figures as loose items. They've been on display in several specialty toy shops that I frequent to for such a long time that I told myself that one day I would be able to save up and buy them off the shelf, and so I did a couple of months later.


(*Click on the images for larger view and more photos inside)


Night Shift Nurse 1
When I got heavily involved with toy photography, this Night Shift Nurses set was one of my initial test subjects and I have managed to take quite a number of group and individual snapshots which is now tucked away inside my portable hard drive, but luckily I was able to find these photos in one of my folders... and so here they are ladies and gentlemen...
Night Shift Nurse 2
If I don't get too lazy one of these days I might be able to upload here some of their photos so I hope you peeps do stick around for more updates soon. 'Til next time, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment