Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Cute and sexy bikini babe winking at you, kid!

Hey there folks! Sorry for the delay and yours truly had been in forced hiatus for some time due to the fact that he needed to get off the computer before he experiences a "meltdown" in his health! Anyways, now I'm back with another gashapon toy feature and this time it's this cute and sexy bikini babe.


As always I don't have any idea on the identity of this anime babe since I purchased it only as a loose item and most of the time there is that slim chance you might not be able to know who they are or from what anime/manga/ecchi or hentai did they come from, but nonetheless this lovely gashapon is really cute and so I never hesitated to buy it on the spot and add her to my growing collection of anime (and hentai) gashapons. Until next time guys, stay safe always!


(*Click on the images for larger view and more photos inside)








No comments:

Post a Comment