Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Just a little something for you guys out there...

Even though that this blog of mine is specifically created to feature photos of ecchi, hentai or nude toy figures, you wanted to try out something different and I guess it wouldn't hurt if you get to squeeze in some stuff that ain't related to gashapons or figures... but with this one, I'm pretty sure that you folks out there would really like to see... and I told myself I had to share this on Made in XXX...


This cute, naughty and feisty photo of a young Japanese teen getting all helpless and at the same time "too comfy" with that chair is all we need to get that daily dose of "inspiration" from all the hustle and bustle we go through in our everyday lives... Hope you like it guys and see ya'll next time! Enjoy...


Just downright naughty and very... titillating!

No comments:

Post a Comment