Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Teasing bath time babe



It's summertime once more, folks and I'm bringing you another great find that yours truly have managed to purchase some time ago and this sexy anime figure is definitely hot to handle and more sizzling than the summer heat! I saw this on display at a local toy shop where they sold new and loose anime figures and I just couldn't help but appreciate the item whether it be just a bootleg or not. Fortunately I got to purchase it at a relatively affordable price and this ecchi babe is one good steal!


Sadly, like some of the other loose anime figures I have purchased in recent times, I am definitely clueless about her name or from what anime/hentai series did she came from. But nonetheless she's one awesome and sexy gashapon toy and it is a must-have piece to my collection. So here she is guys and I hope you like the small photo set I have prepared just for you! 'Til next time, have fun and stay safe always...


(*Click on the images for larger view and more photos inside)











No comments:

Post a Comment